You save: $84.60 (33 %)
- Variable 2-speed 1/2" hammer Driver-Drill (0-400 & 0-1,500 RPM) with Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.Lbs. Of max torque
- 1/2" hammer Driver-Drill weighs only 3.4 lbs. With battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Variable speed impact driver (0-2,300 RPM & 0-3,200 IPM) provides 1,420 in.Lbs. Of max torque and weighs only 2.8 lbs. With battery
- Impact driver features extreme protection technology (XPT) for increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star protection computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion compact 2-piece Combo kit packs the cordless tools you’ll need for a full range of drilling, driving, and fastening applications – with fast-charging 18V LXT compact batteries for less weight. The XT273R includes a versatile ½” hammer driver-drill with all-metal gear construction for applications in wood, metal and masonry. The powerful impact driver weighs only 2.8 lbs., yet delivers a full 1,420 in.Lbs. Of torque. The 18V LXT compact 2.0Ah battery reaches a full charge in only 25 minutes for less downtime and increased productivity. For added convenience, the batteries feature an on-board L.E.D. Charge level indicator.
Makita 18v Brushless Drill-Drivers
You save: $233.00 (50 %)
- Driver-drill weighs only 2.8 lbs. With battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-3/8" long
- Mechanical variable 2-speed transmission (0-500 & 0-1,700 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- BL Brushless motor delivers 350 in. Lbs. Of max torque
- Impact driver weighs only 2.6 lbs. With battery for reduced operator fatigue
The Makita 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion sub-compact Brushless cordless 2-piece Combo kit (CX200RB) lets users do more with less, with two ultra-compact cordless solutions for drilling, driving and fastening in a more compact size with significantly less weight. The 18-Volt sub-compact driver-drill and impact driver are a new class of compact, with the size and weight of lower voltage tools but with the performance, power and compatibility of 18-Volt. The expansive breadth-of-line of the Makita 18-Volt LXT Series means an 18-Volt battery from any LXT® tool will power the 18-Volt sub-compact driver-drill and impact driver included in the CX200RB. The kit includes an ultra-compact 2-speed Brushless driver-drill with two speed settings that weighs only 2.8 lbs., and a variable speed Brushless impact driver with two speed settings that weighs only 2.6 lbs. For more efficient fastening, the impact driver features assist mode (a-mode) which helps eliminate “screw cam-out” and "cross threading" by driving at low speed until tightening begins. It's part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion Series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.